Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Spelling Change-Miyah to Mia

Everyone is misprouncing her name. It's because of the way we wanted to spell it. We like the way Miyah looks on paper but we have realized that if we keep it that way the poor girl will constantly be saying, "It's MEEEEEEAH, Not MIIIIIIYA." That may get old quick. Brian was concerned about MIA standing for MISSING IN ACTION......I think he is the only one who even tought of that. So, it's Mia!!

We still wait and update or paperwork. We had a homestudy update in August and go for fingerprint updates in Denver tomorrow. Please pray that we continue to have patience through this long wait. I have to admit I am feeling a little discouraged about it again. It's so hard to think we may have to wait 3 years, could even be longer. We need prayer for patience AND prayer that if God has a different plan/path for us that we would recognize it and act on it.

Emma Marie keeps talking about her baby sister. Just the other day she said, "I am SO excited my baby sister is coming soon!" Maybe it's a sign?????

I am going to start posting more pictures of our family so you can watch Emma Marie grow on this blog.

No comments: